Tuesday, January 17, 2006



I've found the song of my life.


Imagine me without you, by Jaci Velasquez.


You know why? Omg, I really dont know how to say it. I think it's just fated, everything comes so naturally. Awww. This is how the story goes...


I was towning with Steph that fateful day during the holidays. Then we went into this fateful shop in Heeren. Can I call it love at first, urm, ---blank----(I couldnt think of any word at this moment. Anw, you know what I mean.) ? Haha. Yup. I was so in love with it, thus I went to ask that lady working there. She was damn idiotic moronic tmd attitude. She A.P-ly said she didnt know. Hello? It's just a small small tiny lil' shop and it was kinda obvious they played the songs themselves. Hrm. NVM. So I did a very silly thing. Was afraid that I would nv hear/know of that song, I whipped out my Samsung E630C and started recording. That was damn loser, but, I really hope it would help. My phone's recorder is super lousy la, so it turned out, er, ya, like tt. As expected, I didnt manage to find anyone who knew that song, or it was partly they couldnt even hear properly. Well well, then finally, today, my dear Steph msg-ed me while I was having my Chem Spa, dating me out, again. HAHA. Oops. We've been out together these few days. All right, back. Then while on the bus, ----------------------------long story----------------, I told her I like those kinda sad sad songs which would make ppl cry, then she played this song in her MP3, saying that it was once her blog-song. Even before the song started for 5 seconds, I told Steph I loved the song and asked her to send me. Then! I realised that was it. Again, I whipped out my phone and played it for her. Yes, she finally rememebered that incident.


The End.





Sorry. Haha. I just feel like blogging it out, cos' I really love that song. And since I enjoy reading my older posts, I thought it'd be rather sentimental to blog something down which I would hope to rmb.




Okay, back. Wanted to do homework, but, I'd left my file with Steph, so there's nothing I can do now. Hrm. I've been a real slacker. Gotta be serious real soon if not I'd only regret. Yup. And I really miss Fung. Just read Steph's blog. My heart goes out to her, and her remorsed guilt, and broken heart. Steph, I really dont know what else I can do, but if hanging out makes you feel better, feel free to call me anythime ya!




:)))))))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:44 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT